“Beautiful island sunrises come up over the nearby Atlantic horizon, filling your island home at Bijou with golden light. In the evening, colorful Biscayne Bay sunsets wrap the rooftop lounge area in color. All around, shades of blue sky and turquoise water complete the island paradise setting. Slip on your sandals and pay a visit to your neighbors – some of the most desirable names in town – Chanel, Ferragamo, Valentino, Fendi, The St. Regis, The Ritz-Carlton, The Four Seasons, and the other elite boutiques and eateries of Bal Harbour, the fashion capital of the east coast, and a part of the everyday elegance that is yours at Bijou.”
- An intimate 9-story waterfront property consisting of only 41 residences on the Biscayne Bay shores of the Bay Harbor Islands. Discover “Paradise Found” on a quiet island sanctuary that’s away from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet still connected to the best aspects of the South Florida lifestyle.
- Sleek, contemporary architecture by renowned Revuelta Architecture International and the bold interior design of Adriana Hoyos blends the beauty of the Bal Harbour area’s natural surroundings with the modern attitudes of South Florida style. Developed exclusively by Acierto.
Bijou is fashionable living, made better on the Bay. This is elegant island life with gorgeous Biscayne Bay sunsets, calm waters perfect for boating, a residents-only rooftop bar & lounge, and a chic upscale neighborhood centrally located close to Miami, Aventura, Hollywood, and Fort Lauderdale. Your neighbors are among the most desirable names in town – Chanel, Ferragamo, Valentino, Fendi, The St. Regis, The Ritz-Carlton, The Four Seasons.
As an island, it is worlds apart from the ordinary while also being in the middle of the city’s most chic scene
- 150 linear feet of Bay Harbor Islands frontage
- Secluded residential location on Bay Harbor Islands
- 2 blocks from the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops
- 3 blocks from un-crowded Atlantic Ocean beaches
- 6 private boat slips for vessels up to 45 feet in length
- Water sports marina for paddleboards, jet skis, windsurfing, and more
- 7th-floor rooftop lounge with captivating panoramic views
- Residents lounge and gathering space
- State-of-the-art fitness center with the latest equipment
- 24-hour security
- At the heart of the Bijou experience is a blend of real estate expertise unmatched anywhere in the world. It is the premier U.S. project for Acierto Development – long regarded as one of the most prolific developers in South America. Architecture is the creation of world-renowned Revuelta Architecture International, with captivating interiors by Adriana Hoyos. And, each of these stunning waterfront 1 + den, 2 + den, and 3-bedroom residences and penthouses is offered solely through Crescendo Real Estate.
Being located on an island that is one of South Florida’s best kept secrets means you have the privilege of keeping Bijou’s elegant features all to yourself, or sharing with your own select friends and family. With only 41 total residences in this exclusive building, it’s a sense of community that’s highlighted by refinement.
- 36-foot-long infinity-edge pool with Bay views
- Whirlpool overlooking the ocean and Biscayne Bay
- Poolside lounge area with cabanas and chaises
- Outdoor bar and dining spaces
- Fire pit with comfortable social seating
Within each residence, the spirit of Bijou comes brilliantly to life. Open and light layouts, distinctive finishes, top-of-the-line fixtures, and a smart sense of design grace each of these homes with comfortable luxury and delightful details.
- 9-foot-high ceilings on most residences
- Double-door entryways on all residences
- Floor plans ranging from 900 sq ft to 2100 sq ft
- Residences delivered designer-ready with multiple flooring & lighting options available
- Italian-designed kitchens by MiaCucina
- Appliances by SubZero® and Wolf®
- Key-fob operated elevators for residents
- 2 assigned, covered parking spaces per residence
- Private storage for each residence